Look Good Feel Good
The way you look and see yourself on the outside affects how you feel and present yourself every day. By keeping a younger appearance, and a healthy body, your self-esteem will soar! You’ll feel more confident, remain sexy, act bolder, engage in better relationships and have greater sex and more fun
A dull uneven patchy skin is another sign of ageing. Healthy, young skin is smooth and radiant because the skin is able to quickly regenerate so that new cells are brought to the surface and older cells are continuously shed. However, as we grow older, skin’s regenerating capability decreases, causing dead skin cells to accumulate on top making the skin look dull.
Dull skin, uneven skin tone can be treated effectively with chemical peels. They improve the appearance of ageing skin by using a chemical solution to remove the outer layer of old skin. The new skin that replaces it is usually smoother and less wrinkled in appearance.The chemical peel treatment helps to improve the appearance of your skin. During the treatment a chemical solution is applied to the skin. This chemical solution causes the skin to blister causing it to eventually peel off. The new skin after the treatment is usually smoother and less wrinkled. The chemical peel treatment can be done on the face, neck, and or hands.
The chemical peel treatment is an outpatient procedure which does not require the patient to stay overnight. Most people experience a burning sensation during the treatment which lasts for about 5-10 minutes. To ease the pain it is advised to use a cold compress on the treated area.
The Peels used by us
Salicylic Peel – A Salicylic Acid Peel is suitable for all skin types. If you are suffering from superficial acne and pimple marks, then SAP is the right peel for your skin. Pregnant or breastfeeding women and individuals who suffer from severe acne should not opt for this peel.
Pumpkin Peel – Pumpkin pulp packed with enzymes, nutrients and vitamins is combined together with glycolic acid, lactic acid and salicylic acid to become an effective treatment to combat ageing, surface pigmentation and acne. Moreover, its antibacterial properties can help treat acne spots while correcting surface pigmentation to improve tone.
- Illuminize peel – Illuminize Peel also referred to as the “Red Carpet Peel “offers immediate results without the peeling necessary in traditional peels making this peel perfect to apply before a big event. Illuminize peels are also an ideal treatment for first time peel candidates that are sure to leave you glowing instantly.
- Jessner Peel – The Jessner Peel was designed to remove superficial layers of skin, dry out active acne, dislodge blackheads, reduce shallow wrinkling and scarring, help lighten hyper pigmentation and improve the overall appearance and health of sun-damaged, acne prone, aging skin. Jessner peels are particularly effective in treating acne scars and blotchiness.
Glycolic Acid Peel – Glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid and one of the most effective exfoliating chemicals, to weaken the bonds between cells on the top layer of your skin—effectively removing that top layer. It helps in anti aging and evening out skin tone. if you’re dealing with hyper-pigmentation. In the case of acne, removing dead skin cells can also rid your skin of pore-clogging gunk.
- TCAd Peel – TCA is the most famous and internationally known Skin Tech brand of medium depth chemical peeling for skin rejuvenation. Considered as the safest and most effective chemical peel it provides fantastic visible results in as little as one treatment.
- VI Peel – Peel is compatible with every skin type and can help revitalize your skin tone, while also improving skin texture and skin appearance by increasing collagen that makes your skin look younger and healthier.
Chemical Peels used to treat
- Age spots
- Dull complexion
- Fine lines
- Rough-feeling skin
- Sun-damage skin
What are the Benefits of Chemical Peels?
- Remove Dead Skin – Since the presence of dead skins has been warded off through this treatment, your skin care products will be able to work better on your skin. Your products are able to work better because there are no dead skins to obstruct their results.
- Customization for Darker Skin – Chemical peels can be customized. Due to this, these peels can be used on darker skin tones without the risk of discolouration.
- Reduce Acne and Scars – Chemical peels can heal acne and reduce the scars caused by then. But for this result to take place, you will have to consult the dermatologist to avail the right kind of peel for you.
- Treat Melasm – Chemical peels offer the best fighting chance against melasma which is caused due to hormones and prolonged exposure to UV rays.
Get started now!
Schedule an appointment
Your Go-To Advisor for latest and most advanced treatments to enhance your health-nonsurgical facelifts, Energy, PRP Services, Accelerated Healing, and natural youthful rejuvenation. Our services are performed by a physician certified and trained in rejuvenation targeted for face, lips, neck and chin!