Look Good Feel Good
The way you look and see yourself on the outside affects how you feel and present yourself every day. By keeping a younger appearance, and a healthy body, your self-esteem will soar! You’ll feel more confident, remain sexy, act bolder, engage in better relationships and have greater sex and more fun
Relax using gentle and soothing heat, as it offers an invigorating deep-tissue sweat. Sweating is excellent for cleansing your body and helps you to heal and stay healthy. Because this type of sauna therapy offers a deep and detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside, in also helps to prevent infection.
Scientific research has also concluded that near infrared therapy greatly improves the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth. Infrared Sauna Therapy has deep wavelengths that target deeper down in your tissue, helping remove toxins that have a negative impact on your skin. This offers a natural anti-aging benefit since it helps to stimulate collagen production, which in turn reduces wrinkles and overall skin tone.
The potential health benefits of far infrared sauna treatment are immense. Concentrated exposure to far infrared light improves overall relaxation while also stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system (which is responsible for slowing the heart rate, relaxing internally-held tension, and increasing digestive activity).
Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Detoxification – Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. When compared to traditional Swedish saunas, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins.
- Relaxation/Relief From Insomnia – Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol, your body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by the sauna will also help to relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body, allowing you to relax and de-stress. For those suffering from insomnia, infrared therapy can promote a deeper and more restful sleep.
- Pain Relief – If you suffer from muscle aches or joint pain, infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
- Weight Loss – The heat generated by an infrared sauna will cause your core temperature to increase, which can also lead to an increased heart rate – the same increase in heart rate that you experience when exercising. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature or keep up with an increased heart rate, your body will burn more calories, resulting in weight loss.
- Cost-effective – Thread lift is a very cost-effective way to achieve a more youthful appearance compared to other aesthetic procedures.
- Improved Circulation – As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions, especially in the middle-infrared level, can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
- Skin Purification – Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier-looking skin.
Get started now!
Schedule an appointment
Your Go-To Advisor for latest and most advanced treatments to enhance your health-nonsurgical facelifts, Energy, PRP Services, Accelerated Healing, and natural youthful rejuvenation. Our services are performed by a physician certified and trained in rejuvenation targeted for face, lips, neck and chin!